Friday, April 24, 2009

Sick at home.

Skipped classes for today.
I'm going down to the clinic over Yishun soon.

Parents Seminar for yesterday night was rather boring. Thanks to this little sweetie here.. for being my listening ear there.

Look at my eyes here. They're swelling.

Photobucket

Ain's new boyfriend? Hmm..

Photobucket

Nah. Not mine too !

Photobucket

Thou, the rest of the night was pretty upsetting.
I lost my temper and went yelling on the phone.
You didn't read my msg thou you did send me a couple of msgs showing your concerns.

I just find that you do something for the sake of doing.
Perhaps, i jumped into my own conclusion& screwed things as usual.

&for that.. i was told that you're done enough giving, i should learn to give& take.
&&.. you're putting down the phone to talk to your brothers as i'm spoiling your mood for supper.

You're right.
I guessed i had asked too much from you these days.
Be it unintentionally or anything.. i'm just so immature in your eyes!

Afterall, we're both individual figures.
Who am i to ask for more again.. hahas?

No comments: