Thursday, April 23, 2009

Eye sore.

My left eyeball is so redish now.
Is it some kind of serious infection.? Caused recently.. everyone in the family seem to be getting it. !
Or maybe a contact lance infection..? Rahhs.. Seriously have no idea.

School ended early today.
Still, i've this parents seminar to attend in the night later.

How? My sore eyes seem to be getting in the way.
Sigh.. getting bad!

Anyway, let's go back to yesterday.

Believe or not? I was the first one to arrive at the lecture hall. Haas...

Photobucket

Yes. I got myself a seat before going to the canteen for tibits!~

Photobucket

Spent all my time munching my prawn crackers.. !!!

&... disturbing people as usual.

Poor Gawfew here sleeping. Hahas..

Photobucket

The disgusting Marshall. Hes seriously dumb enough to put the prawn crackers that i gave him on the lecture hall's sliding table. How ill ~! &stuffing each into his mouth slowly together with all the GERMS.!

Photobucket

After school ended, headed baby's& waited for him till 10pm for his return.

Whilst waiting..

Photobucket

It takes forever.. but i know baby tried his very best to come back home to see me.
:)

Photobucket

:) Thanks to baby. I didn't waste my wednesday night facing the computer doing nothing till mid-night. Instead, i turned in early& had a great rest.

Time for some egg tarts before getting ready for the parents seminar.
For the sake of the seal points.. yes i'm going !
Too low to be mention. How sad !

No comments: