Sunday, April 26, 2009

Baby girl's home stay.

Baby just came home from lester's birthday.
He party-ed over zouk whilst i stayed at home to complete my 2 rounds of mj with people.
Somehow managed to win a little but still, i put all the blames on my stupid eye infection for making me stay home on a saturday night.

The guys are having their mj session now. Competing against one another on whose sober enough to play! All the kids.. hahas !

Arrgh. Take a look at my precious eyeball !

Photobucket


SAD! No contact lances for a week said the doc.
No fried stuff, food related to chicken and any stuff that is heaty said mummyy.
No Alcoholic drinks or late night clubbing said baby.


Sigh..

Anyway, i visited the doctor on friday night with baby's company.
$30 for the damn eye drop which includes the consultant fee charges.

&&..Oh yes. I've finally completed my GC presentation yesterday afternoon.
It's all over. ! Hopefully, i'm able to pass this cds.
Shall check out the result by end of this semester. !

I've got to rest now.
My eye is getting more& more swollen.. frowns !

I NEED PLENTY PLENTY OF REST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: