Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sour milk.

Hours ago.. i just made myself drink down the sour milk that is like 14 days expired as i'm too lazy to check out the expirydate. !
&now.. my stomach is hurting a lil.
But then.. baby isn't picking up. !

Sigh.
I'm too baby-like i guessed.

Anyway, i managed to convince our WWNK's tutor to allow jiajia,jianyu and me to attend C198's tutorial class& marked our attendence for tomorrow.

Oh yes, i seriously tried all ways to talk thing out as baby is booking out tomorrow.. so i didn't want to waste any time in school.. or you can say i'm lazy to make the hussle to travel all over.

We should be offered priviledges since we go for your lectures, isn't it ?
It's because they skipped the lectures so they missed out.

But still, they are able to attend the tutorial that is suppose to be held tomorrow in the morning.
So afterall, not much difference yeah !

I've got to bath before turning in.
My stomach is so uncomfortable.. kind of hate this feeling man. !

Well, whatever.. Bed-time.. !!!

No comments: