Friday, May 8, 2009

Baby, come home early alright ? ^^

Well, i'm home alone now waiting for baby to come home.
Hes gone to zouk for his ORD party.. !
&due to some age problem, i'm obliged to stay home as baby wasn't able to get the guestlist for tonight.

Baby.. enjoy yourself alright?!
Hmm..

But wait, we've got a deal remember ?
" You're all mine for tomorrow "
Yes.. or should i say the entire whole weekend ! Loves.

Anyway, school was terrible today.
Travelled all the way to school for the pathetic 2 hours of lab with the MDBS teacher talking like machine guns.
She seriously need some minor tranquilizers to slow down her reactions so as to make her work slower in order for us to catch up.

Afterall, we're supposed to have 3 hours of lab isn't it ?
Whose rushing you, my dear ?

After school, headed home to take my sport shoes before Alys drove me down to northpoint.
Met up with Baby& headed to sakura for lunch.
Hearts the fizzy mango.. haa!

Oh yes.. wait a moment. !
I just recalled something.
I had chickens for all my meal today. It's like lemon chicken for breakfast, thai chicken for lunch& BK chicken drumstick for supper.

So dead. I guessed chicken hates me.
Haas. I know i'm random.

Alright. I'll find something to do.

But wait. ! I've forgot to mention. I love FB quiz& had just created this " How well do you know Francesca Soh ? " quizzi ! So people.. please remember to do !!!

Damn.. i'm getting kind of random..&sick yes.
Baby claimed that i've been kind of **** at times, random at all and 24/7 sick in the mind.

What's the worst?
Hes becoming more like me. *faints!

Alright. I shall really end my post.
Damn.. i'm naggy.. shit! xxx i'll stop. Now. Like now. I mean really i'll stop. !

Okay bye !

Arrgh.. no.. wait.. after this at least. !

Baby, you know i love you! * Hearts hand sign " Omg so sick. HAHAHAS. !
Alright, this time is real. Bye ~

No comments: