Thursday, April 16, 2009

A pack of lies. &the shittiest timetable EVER seen.

Teachers are fake. ! All Fake.

Guess what?! I've got school on friday.
And it's for only pathetic 3 hours' lab.

I thought you've promised?
No school on friday if i've cleared my 3 cds.

AhHhHhHh.. I hate my new timetable to the max. !
Sad-ed. School is starting on mon.

AhHhHhHhH. No love. No sympathy.
Why must make labs scheduled on friday..?

Year2 is gonna be hell.
I knew it.. all assholes ~!!!!!

I HATE LIARS. Liars.. !

Alright. Back to yesterday..

Cabbed down to Gawfew's for mj.
Finally, i found out who is zax. Haas.. sorry that it took me ages to realise it's you. !

Mj session was fun man. We had supper downstair& mac delivery in the night.
Yes super fattening i know!

Super entertaining with Gawfew's new GRANNY haircut. !

Photobucket

Seriously, zax, weinie& me couldn't stop our laughter. His haircut is damn it cool man !~

Photobucket

Asshole. Laugh at my timetable.. !
I'll kill you during lecture times.

No comments: