Saturday, April 18, 2009

Awaiting for baby's return.

It's morning.
Baby is coming back soon in the afternoon.

Weinie& boyfriend is currently here snoring whilst keeping me company.
:)

Towned with Alys yesterday.
&dined over Thai express before heading over dan's for majiong.
Pretty bad luck.. &i lost quite alot. !

Vomitted badly during the mj session.
Had to get jiayin to take over for the moment.
I guessed Alys was right.. i stuffed my food in too fast when i was dining earlier. !

Yucks.. i still feel nausea now!~

AHHHH.....

Oh yes.. anyway, this is me on thursday night.
I could barely sleep& was suffering for insonmia.

Camwhore like shit to keep myself self-entertain.

Photobucket

All thank to people who actually entertained me.
Sorry for all the nonsense i'm giving again. !

Alright.
I've got to rest after 2 damn rounds of majiong& weinie's breakfast treat.

No comments: