Monday, May 4, 2009

Random.

Weekend with baby was great.

Picture taken over at chamber4 on the friday night.

Photobucket

Still, i think i look bad in specs. But well, i'm only able to touch contact lances by the next weekend.

Over the weekend,

Late night movie on a typical saturday night( The ramen girl), headed down some random pub with a couple of friends for chilling on a lovely friday night after catching "x-men origins : wolverine " in town& some relaxing majiong session with family on the sunday afternoon before baby booked in.

&not forgotting. Restuarant city. !
For the rest of our time, we seemed to be playing it all the while.

Loves. I just heart every single moment spent with baby. Whatever it is, it's all well-spent ! :)

Hmm.. Anyway, i just woke up from sleep.
Had a bad headache in the afternoon so i came back early to catch a nap.

Arrgh. School was dumb today.
Guess what. ? They banned us from accessing to facebook.
I wonder if it's for temporary? Luckily, Chang brought his laptop to school. Heezz! So still, i spent my lab session Rc-ing.

But wait. Another sad news ish..

Theres 5 hours of MDBS tomorrow due to the labour day last week.
So now.. 3 hours of lab session will be combine together with the 2 hours of lecture.

The thought of it just irks me. AhHhHhHh... I hate school ! For whatever shit reason.

I miss baby. ! Hes not calling. ! AhHhHh... Miss me ?
Laaa. I'm random. !

So hungry. x:x:x(
Off for my " Nasi Lemak " !!!

No comments: