Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My return back to sin.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sadly, menses fall on the day before taking off.
&it was the second day& the cramps were so bad.
Luckily, i've got my panadols with me.

Managed to snap a couple of pics with people.

Nicholas.. Vanda.. & me !

Photobucket

Me& Ahmad.

Photobucket

This malay here was sucha poor thing. Was critisized badly by us.. haas.. sorry ahmad.. we were just playing with you!~

Me& cutey JiaJia.

Photobucket

Oh. Someone actually confessed to her whilst he was in a drunk state. Hmm.. a second chance granted.. ?!

OMG. ! The main lead here ROYSTON * !

Photobucket

Once upon a time. Prince Roy& princess unknown live happily ever after. However, the prince set his mind& made his choice to choose freedom over his love. Till one fine night on our trip, he got so drunk that he spilled all out... &the truth reveals. All the heataches.. hidden deep beneath were burning. Be strong.. hahas ~

AHhHh.. My best RoomMate.. !~

Photobucket

Thank for always waiting for me. Cause i'm always last minute in terms of packing. &you would even have to pack for me at times. Thanks girl !

Gawfeww& me. ! ( Haas.. i've been a big bully! )

Photobucket

Thanks for staying up& watch me sleep before huifen return cause i seriously don't dare going to bed alone.&the supper nights! Haas...

Me& JianYu !!!

Photobucket

The Cutest Malay Girl in my class - Ain.

Photobucket

It's keith here.

Photobucket

One of the mr.drunkard. Weak drinker.. hahas ! S
TALKER! Stole my tibits.. haahs.. !

Me& Dominic.

Photobucket

It took me a year to realise that hes actually my primary school mate. Hes really a mr. sweet. The song he compose for **** was really great. Sadly, he couldn't win her heart& many unhappy things happen throughout the trip. Cheer up DOM !

The funniest guy.. marshall. !

Photobucket

This guy here was forced to stay awake by me using violence. Wahaas.. i was constantly hitting his **** using the water bottle& hes always trying to stay awake.. super funny!

Joseph planned it all.

Photobucket

I knew it! This young chap here gotten a hainan university girlfriend on our school visit. Haas.. someone is so popular among girls ~

On the other hand..

Sometimes, baby could be the sweetest thing existing.

On the 12 april.. baby came all the way down to the budget terminal to give me a SURPRISE!
But this dumb dumb lied to me that he didn't come& so i made him waited for me for an hour.
Can't blame.. was actually choosing perfumes as souviniors to give away!!!

Gotten the Armani& Estee Lauder collections.
Hopefully, everyone like it.. especially baby.!
Sorry, there isn't anything to get from you from Hainan.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Exit the budget termnial& threw all my barang barang to babyy.
Hugged my baby after like 8 days not seeing him.
Arrgh, miss him so much !

Aftermath, we board the cab back to his place.
&he passed me this lovely keychain along the way.
Couple keychains.! Love it to the max.. ! :) Nice isn't it ?!

With our faces laser-ed on it& names&the date we got together engraved at the back. !

Photobucket

Thou, it was kind of costly.
Dumbdumb always spend such money.. !~
Still, thanks baby. !

The Jap Doll Mummy brought from Tokyo& the keychain baby gave.

Photobucket

Thanks for all the efforts.
Coming down& passing me the lovely keychain.

Ilove you.
And i always do..

No comments: