Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bullshits.

You told me our promises were just bullshits.
Even if it reach till the point, i never once thought of it as one.
I looked into your eyes& i felt so betrayed.

Why did you promise without hesitation?
When you didn't actually mean what you said.

I never once lied.
I never once broke any promises i made to you.
Caused i mean every single word i said to you.

If only there is.
I only broke the rules for once.
But still, i kept to the promise i made to you regardless of anything.

I know my attitude was bad.
I know how how ugly i am deep down.
But still, you promise to walk with me through everything.

Do you know how much your word meant to me?
Now it's zero.

I guess i was wrong.
Afterall, i'm still alone living.

At that point of time.
I tried calling for help but after a moment.. i hold back and stopped.
I guessed i've reached till a point that i don't need any.

I'm always dependent.
But i guessed it's time for me to be alone.

This time.. tell me again.. what are promises ?

No comments: