Monday, March 23, 2009

Birthday marathon.

Had my iz-link made on friday.
Went to retake the passport size photo as baby wasn't pleased with the previous one.
Thou, he still claimed that i didn't smile here!

The previous attempt ! ( Qurrelled with baby that day so look kind of stiff here )

Photobucket

The second attempt !

Photobucket

In the night.
Had HK cafe with baby over Yishun.

Cute ? Haas.

Photobucket

Hungry Hungry !!!

Photobucket

Saturday was Joyce& Amos birthday( cousins ).
&we had mj session till mid-night.

Aren't they loving ? I wished i've a family like them.

Photobucket

As for sunday.
It was baby's daddy birthday.
Had a simple dinner over the " Bottle Tree Park "
but the food there wasn't as nice as expected !

Then the night was a real rush.
Thanks to matt for being there to phone me& help me out with my Hainan GC Report.
Whilst baby was at the side downloading his songs as usual ! ( At least he waited before going to bed.. haas )

When i'm almost done, i turned to baby and ask.

Ces : Why aren't you helping me ?!
Baby : Even singapore's president need his DAY OFF!
Ces : So you mean you're gonna stop caring for me for this moment?
Baby : Nah. But youre my universe. So my love for you is infinate.
Ces : Haas. Getting smarter !

Well, baby is back home.
I'm so late to meet him.

Shit. ! Off to bus. ! BB. !

No comments: